Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fantastic Feedback from Marketing Clinic Event

We got some fantastic feedback from the businesses and entrepreneurs assisted at the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and BIC marketing clinic event, so I thought I'd post it here.

Thanks go to the CIM consultants for volunteering their time and expertise, Capital International for their support as sponsor and of course all the businesses who participated.

“I had a very good meeting and feel that I am more secure in what I am doing to promote our Company to take it forward and also got some good ideas from the consultant too. You can never learn enough about running a business and it is satisfying to know that the Isle of Man Government do everything in their power to support small business.”

“The appointment was of benefit to my business – the consultant had some great practical ideas to get me focussed and started. 45 mins was sufficient to offer some meaningful advice. Kate was also there to follow up on some general business advice”.

“We found the event both of interest and it was helpful to us as we found our advisor knowledgeable in terms of building a marketing plan.”

“We had prepared in advance a fairly comprehensive plan so it was pleasing to hear from our advisor that we had not missed any glaring modules in our implementation.”

“It clarified that we are on along the right lines with marketing but as always we have a very restrictive budget for this."

“It was lovely to meet you and thank you for forwarding the extra details to me, it's very much appreciated.”

“Congratulations on holding such a successful Marketing Clinic, I know I received a great deal from my meeting.”

"The appointment was very beneficial to me – it confirmed I was on the right track with many of the things I am doing and highlighted/gave ideas of what else I could be doing”

"Very relaxed and professional – they gave their full attention and really good advice. At no point did it feel like a free advice appointment!”

“I found the meeting to be of great help and has reinspired me to move forward, it’s a difficult time for many, especially new business. I found the consultants ideas and thoughts very helpful indeed and would highly recommend her."

"The meeting was very beneficial and all the people I met were professional and helpful. It gave me ideas to look into to promote my business and think clearly about customer perception.”

“I found the event very worthwhile and the consultant had a good understanding of the nature of the business I’m in and the type of clients I need to reach. He had some great ideas and suggestions that I now need to follow up.”

"For the first time in 175 years I now believe that my business now has the basis of a marketing strategy. Cathy who we saw carefully explained the 7Ps, something that I had never been aware of. From this we have been able to "sort ourselves out" rather than relying on advertising as and when it feels like a good idea. Here's to the next 175 years!"

“Thank you for last week. I know how much organisation that sort of thing takes and wanted you to know how much I appreciated it.”

“Huge thank-you for all the useful information that you willingly provided. I feel inspired and energised!! I very much appreciate your practical advice.”

“The Clinic was really good and of great benefit.”

“I was very impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the Chartered Marketer that I consulted with. She had at her fingertips easy solutions to what I thought were problems. A very inspiring consultation.”

“Just wanted to say thank you for the appointment it was very helpful- the guidance is already helping. Just sent 2 emails and they both came back and said they love the web site ! A big thank you!”