Thursday, January 7, 2010

IoM BIC has a blog












2010 resolution:  share knowledge and information more effectively. 

I’m Kate, incubator manager at the Isle of Man Business and Innovation Centre.

I’ll share information and articles relevant to early stage businesses and entrepreneurs on my blog.  I’ll also write about the Isle of Man Business and Innovation Centre's activities, the Isle of Man as a place to do business and business incubation generally.  Three things close to my heart.

For existing members of the Isle of Man Business and Innovation Centre (BIC) or any start-ups on the Isle of Man, I hope the posts will add to your knowledge bank, inspire you and give you links to some good resources.

Early stage businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs share many common issues.  Mostly, these are solved by sharing knowledge, working together or asking others.  I know this from personal experience (I set up my own business, My PA and have encountered many new and growing businesses at the BIC), through many hours of internet and other research and through contacts and colleagues on and off Island.

I'm happy to share to save others time and boost their business. Guest bloggers are welcome on this site.  To write an article on a particular topic, just get in touch.

Make 2010 the year to jump start and power up your business!